APPLY TO PERFORM
A programming team listens to music from all the bands and individual musicians who apply to perform at the festival, and final decisions are made using a “best fit” approach. The criteria we follow is:
- To only feature artists who have not performed the previous year and/or a number of times over previous years
- To prioritise artists based in Devon – and particularly Exeter
- To prioritise artists performing original material
- To increase the generic diversity of the music on offer
- To allow more opportunities for young people to perform
- To attempt to achieve a fair balance of performers across ethnic minorities; gender; age; and musical genre.
If you would like to apply to perform at the next Exeter Respect Festival, please complete the following form.